16 June 2008

The Haven

I figured it was about time I gave a mention to you guys. You have been my rock over the past two months, possibly the only thing that has kept me going. My inspiration. Believe me, if I had a bad word to say about the haven, then I would say it.

Stuff has been happening lately, and it hasn't been happening the way I would have it happen, ya kno how it is? Well, school is getting better, I suppose (a hell of a lot better then it was, anyway), but there is still something missing. I know I don't fit in with most of my peers,but they don't have to rub it in, do they?

anyway, back to the title, it is nice to know that there are others like me, and that I can always call on you, so thanks guys! XD

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww Max your awesome mate :)

Your classmates could jump off bridge for all I care they suck :P