4 July 2008

Fun Fun Fun...

So, I am at my dad's house, which I am very happy about, because I like my dad's house, even if I do have  really bad cold. I will stay out of the details of it, though.


After my previous post, the one about the annoying thing I can't quite explain, my mind went into an overdrive, churning out ideas faster than... umm... well, you get the idea. I designed (very sketchily, I must admit) an expansion on what we consider to be mathematics.

I based it on the conclusion that there are to many problems with maths as we know it for us to have the complete picture so, there must be more. I probably have the whole thing totally wring, but I figured I may as well have a stab at it- what's the worst that can happen?

I know this will be doing my head in for a good long while, so I will try to get some time off thinking. I might do some drawing tomorrow, or writing- whatever suits me best. Frisbee is definitely on the menu, though 

0 comments: