1 July 2008

Plans for the future

Chapter 1

Part 1
Graphic: Scene in school, two kids walking down a corridor, smoking. Look very scruffy. Kid comes along, the kind you can tell that would be bullied. They throw him into the lockers, leaving a dent. Throw their cigarettes to the side, and walk into maths. Main character walks past, with a look of contempt. Does nothing for the boy, however.

Part 2
Graphic: In maths now, kids throwing things across the room, teaher going increasingly purple and loud. Main character seen sighing. Closeup on maths book, which happens to be totally unrelated to the work set. Someone throws a chewed toffee at him, and we cut to a written section.

Part 3
Written: Basically writes about the people at school, and problems he has been working on. Not really that long.



Chapter 2

Part 1
Graphic: I was thinking about this one, but I'm not sure, whether to show the news reprt through special panels, like a tv screen.

Part 2
Written: Sees in the news a mysterious murder case; I haven't got that far yet. Will work out the details, though. Resolves to solve it. Quite long, since it details the murder investigation. Decides to do some more research into similar cases, and on that case, from multiple news agencies.


Not so sure about the one in red, so give me any opinions you have on that one. I hope to get some stuff up here soon, but no promises. I know I have been on a blogging spree in the past few minutes, that's just because I have a lot to update. XD

I am also still figuring out a theme, so it may change irregularly. If you like one of the themes, tell me which one it was and I may put it back up.

0 comments: